Saturday, July 15, 2006

Why are we on Earth? What is life? What are we doing?

I always ponder to answer a constant question that arises in my mind - Why am I here on Earth.
Is there any purpose? I dont know.. Does any one ever tried to answer this question and got a comfortable answer? Please leave you meaning in the comments section.

I feel bored even thought i do quite a bit of activities in life and I always feel i need to use my time to do more useful activities.. do you also feel the same? Some of the activities that I do

Casual:

Table tennis - Daily
Cricket -Once a week.
Footbal - Last three weeks (almost daily)
Cycling - When ever i feel for a brisk morning walk (twice a week).
Blogging - Weekly or bi-weekly
Pool/ Snooker - Once a week (previously almost twice a day).
Foos ball - once a week.

Social:

YFE - Pseudo active member
Active donor for educating children
Visit a temple atleast once a week.
Almost week end outing with my collegues in and around Hyd (Last week in golconda.. )

Others:
Indian Mideval History: Recent read: Niti/Artha Sastra by Chanakya. Almost one research a week.
Also Recently taken to novels - Currently reading Da-Vinci Code. @ rate of one novel per week.
Hear music in free time, especially love Carnatic vocals by Aruna sairam (mostly devotional).

Professional:
Work almost 6 productive hours a day prolonged over 9-12hrs.
Planning to give some certification course.. just got a book.


I feel as i really dont understand what else i need to do to make me feel ok! I still feel i am not doing things that would give me satisfaction in life. I dont know why i am here on earth.
Some time I feel i need to get into politics and serve the country. Some times I feel i need to learn Sanskrit and do more religious activities and serve the humanity.

But why I am here, what is the purpose... i dont know..