Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Obsessed with Play...


Its bin a bit of Long time since i posted.. due to hectic play,... yes I was very much occupied playing Football and riding my new bike (Cycle!).. I have recently bought this Mountain Bike from firefox.. (Check out http://firefoxbikes.com/cyclone.htm) It has 18 speed gears, with excellent alloy body.. and pretty powerful brakes..
Cost of this cycle is 8K in indian rupees … But its worth every penny of it..
Gives a feeling that you would get obsessed with cycling when you ride it. What would i be doing last two weeks? Your guess is right... there I go cycling my way out… couple of weeks..
I am planning to come to office in cycle soon, once i am able to pedal enough.. till that time.. its only early morning cycling :)
Regarding Foot ball.. we have a internal foot ball tournament at Microsoft IDC, in hyderabad .. Am part of a team here at IDC and its really fun to play this game.. just refreshes me… I have a match this Friday the 16th… Lets see how it goes… Hopefully i would post the next post by this friday.. catch ya then..