Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Lets improve the education of Backward Classes

The trick has payed off.. These dirty guys of politicts wanted to divide us in the name of caste.. and what an irony.. We now stand divided. The divion of OBCs and Forward caste.. is becoming more relevant now. At this point, i thought, let me not just take part in agitation against reservation, Reservation is the whole point to get the society divided on the basis of caste and creed and to garner votes!

I am planning to do social service to visit villages near to my current residance and help poor students get some good education. I feel the need of the hour is not Reservation, the need of the hour is social service!

We need to improve the conditions of the poor people of India, they may be from back ward caste, they may be from forward caste, i dont care. We need to help them get good education.

I want India to be a great place to live, i want humanity to spread love and affection towards all.

I carve for unity , I carve for a united India, I carve for a political setup that works only for the harmony of the people. I hate this dive and rule policy of Reservation.

I feel the best way to improve the economically backward class (I hate to call some people as backward class just because they were born in a specified caste!), is to set up good educational institutes near to their home and give them quality free education that facilitates them to take on the best of the breed!

This is definelty possible with a honest commitment from the governement and if followed religiously without any discrimination on caste ,creed, religion or region, it is a way to a successful india.


The alternative to reservation is to provide education to all and make all classes competent and competitive. Let us help the poor class to get good education. This is a postive approach to the problem.

I am against any split in India on the name of Caste , Creed, Religion or Region!

Lets do good to fellow human beings.. let us spread the message of Love.

Jai hind
Aravinthan.